Monday, December 10, 2012

Night

 Title: Just Glow It
Camera: Canon Rebel XT
Shutter Speed: 1/8 sec
f/stop: 5.6
ISO: 1600
Focal Length: 250mm
Tripod: Yes
Title: Dark Wine
Camera: Canon Rebel XT
Shutter Speed: 1/60 sec
f/stop: 5.0
ISO: 1600
Focal Length: 105mm
Tripod: Yes
              The first thing that popped into my head when I heard the night project was glow in the dark paint and the technique of bokeh because I love playing around with all the things you can do with it. I was trying to make the glow in the dark golf balls look like they were in a sand bunker. I didnt quite get the sand effect like I wanted to, but I was fairly happy with what turned out. As for the bokeh technique I loved the turn out. It was hard to choose between color lights and just white lights so I experimented with both. Both produced great photos. I also tried it with different coffe cups as well. I liked how this one turned out the most though. I think the night project was one of the more fun and interesting projects I did this year especially because I knew what I wanted to take pictures of, and because it interested me a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment